COVID 19: Update - Client Guidelines
Measures have been put in place to protect staff and clients during their appointment:
- We are working on fewer stations to enable social distancing with screens in place when required
- Stylists will wear wipe clean aprons, gloves face masks and shields
- We have extended the service time by 15mins where necessary, to ensure thorough cleaning and disinfecting of stations and equipment
- All stylists have completed the Barbicide Covid-19 Certification
- We are asking clients to use the hand sanitizer provided upon arriva and check in on Test & Trace app.
- Freshly laundered gowns and towels for each client .
- We have currently removed all magazines, leaflets etc to reduce handling of materials
- No appointment cards will be given when re-booking (please bring a diary)
- We are not accepting cash payments. Payment can be made by debit card, contactless where possible (no credit cards please).
- If clients would like to leave a tip for their stylist, they have individual, no contact, slotted tins
- We cannot facilitate children or family members accompanying adults in the salon
- We are currently not accepting walk in appointments – telephone, email or facebook message appointments only
- We are not able to offer refreshments or washroom facilities
- Clients are welcome to bring their own drinks
- Clients to avoid bringing in coats or jackets and minimise personal belongings (handbags etc)
- If this is unavoidable, a plastic box will be provided for clients to place their belongings in (sanitised after each use)
- Clients to bring and wear an around the ear face mask for the duration of their appointment
- We have a limited supply of disposable masks available for a nominal £1 charge
- Clients must arrive on time for their appointment.
- Please telephone the salon if you are feeling unwell with any covidrelated symptoms, giving as much notice as possible if you need to cancel an appointment
We thank you for your continued support.